Perm £24,000-£25,000 PA Bracknell
My client based in Bracknell are recruiting for a new position of a Solutions Expert to support the software and services clients.
The purpose of the Solutions Expert role is to ensure that clients have knowledge of the business application.
The key responsibilities include:
- Become an expert in the programs of Cisco, HPE, Microsoft and others
- Deep dive knowledge on all programs and the rules for all vendors
- Understand how to help partners manage these programs and makes their business more profitable.
- Be familiar with the business issues
- Liaise directly with our clients to deliver managed services.
- Ensuring clients derive maximum benefit from using our software and services
- Internal reporting of changes to partner programs
- Understanding all functionality of the software
- Train customers in the use the System analyse issues and take appropriate action
- Give input to the product development team on enhancements required to move the product forward including
- Recommend development of new feature specifications based on client feedback
- Assisting with testing new releases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Be articulate in written and spoken English
- Structured approach
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily
- A good sense of humour and fun
You will be an articulate and confident individual who is flexible, highly motivated to be successful and committed to developing your growth and expertise and to drive the company forward.