FTC 12months £28,000 – £35,000 pa + bonus, pension, healthcare, parking – Slough
Our client is seeking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to join the Talent Service Team.
They are a truly global organisation and sits within the Tech Sector.
They are looking for an organised and forward thinking Recruitment Coordinator who is available to take on a 12 months FTC covering maternity leave.
The client is entering a period of change and as such you will play a key part of contributing to the success of the team.
You will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service throughout the recruiting process.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that the hiring process runs efficiently and smoothly from Interview to on boarding.
- Extensive interview scheduling globally across time zones
- Generate contracts & offer letters and assist candidates with pre-employment and new hire activities.
- Support social media and PR to attract talent.
- Responsible for accurately entering and managing sensitive computer data and manual records.
- Ability to provide exceptional, consistent customer service
- Recommend process improvements to streamline hiring process and improve the candidate’s experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, professionally, efficiently and deliver on multiple work initiatives at one time.
- Support the Talent Team with general HR administration duties as well as supporting recruiting projects
Ideal Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Experience in a recruiting or HR Related role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Oracle HR and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to multi task and to adjust to changing priorities within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to stay on task and follow through all assignments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer Centric focused with strong interpersonal skills.
Please send cv’s in the first instance