Contract £375 – £425 per day – London Waterloo
As a single point of accountability the Service Delivery Manager owns and manages all customer related issues, changes, incidents and escalations through to resolution while ensuring a high standard of Customer Satisfaction is maintained at all times.
Are you looking for a role that makes a difference?
Are you ITIL Foundatiown v3 certified or have a PRINCE2 Foundation qualificaitons?
The Service Delivery Manager is a high profile customer facing role within Customer Services responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting service achievement against contractual and non-contractual performance targets, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Identify the business value provided and identify additional revenue opportunities
- Understand service delivery SLAs and ensure services are delivered and managed accordingly
- Prepare Account Plans in conjunction with Sales
- Use Continual Service Improvement to proactively identify opportunities or requirements to implement service improvements
- Direct lifecycle management (LCM) activities to maintain up to date technical documentation
- Ability to effectively and calmly lead internal and customer technical staff through crisis events and escalations
- Customer escalation point
- Ensure high quality service reporting is provided in a timely manner
- Update and manage items on the Customer Heat Map ensuring prompt identification and escalation of issues
Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge)
- Familiar with service management within an ITIL service delivery framework
- Familiar with the technologies underpinning managed services including data centres, networks, telco circuits, cloud, storage, servers etc.
- Experience of using service management ticketing systems and reporting tools
- Experience of delivering recovery and managed service contracts for enterprise clients
- Knowledge of PCI systems and compliance and ISO certification
- Experience of running recovery and managed service solutions to defined SLAs
- Understanding of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) methodology and delivery framework
Full, clean UK driving licence to allow visits to customer