Perm, £45,000 – £60,000 pa plus car allowance & company benefits, Berkshire, Slough
Senior Software Development Engineer – Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle Finance Systems, Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
Our Global client based in Berkshire is seeking a dynamic, hands-on and technically astute Senior Software Development Engineer with a proven track record of developing, designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting cloud based Oracle software.
The successful Senior Software Development Engineer will be a subject matter expert in Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle Finance Systems, Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).
You must have highly proficient in all Oracle development tools to build interfaces, reports, forms and OAF pages.
Other duties will include:
- Plan, design, develop, and test finance modules configuration activities. Provide EBS product knowledge and guidance to other colleagues within the wider Enterprise Corporate Systems (ECS) organisation and work closely to deliver and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects of finance systems implementation.
- Assess Finance system requirements to produce configuration designs, interface coding and implement complex solutions to meet defined business requirements and adhere to business standards under broad supervision. Whilst the primary focus is on financial applications, the role will develop to cover HR application.
- Work with the Business Relationship Management function and business analysts to gather requirements, provide system knowledge and expertise to validate and create detailed functional and technical requirements.
Ideally you will have 5+ years hand-on experience of delivering Oracle Finance and HR projects.
Technical skills and experience:
- Experience of supporting solutions delivery for highly complex projects moving from a customized coded and configured local solution to a COTS SaaS solution
- Demonstrable detailed experience of managing the complexities of technical and functional requirements
- Experience of supporting projects to integrate finance with HCM solutions
- Ideally, will have practical working knowledge of using Microsoft Project as a planning tool and working in a Project Server Environment and experience of Jira for Requirements/ Story management and work management tools (eg: KANBAN if applicable to area)
- Highly Proficient in all Oracle development tools to build interfaces, reports, forms and OAF pages.
This role is based in Berkshire and is paying a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 + £6k car allowance and up to 10% bonus.
Again, our client is seeking a hands-on Senior Software Development Engineer with a proven track record of developing, designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting cloud based Oracle software.