Perm, salary up to £55,000 pa, plus company benefits and car allowance, Surrey
Senior Security Engineer – Juniper JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, Cisco CCNP-SEC, Firewall, Design
Our state of the art technology client based in Surrey is seeking a dynamic, hands-on and technically astute Juniper JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC and/or Cisco CCNP-SEC Certified Senior Security Engineer with strong skills in as many of the following; firewalls, Checkpoint, IDS, IPS and Encryption as well as a good understanding of SIEM.
As Senior Security Engineer, you must be able to resolve highly complex technical design or service issues that cannot be resolved through the normal operations and maintenance procedures and provide leadership for root cause analysis. You will also support the Sales and Presales teams to provide the technical expertise required to close sales opportunities. This will typically involve technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design/configuration, proposal and bid response documentation.
You must be certified in at least 1 of the following: JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, and/or CCNP-SEC
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Act as a technical lead within the customer account for both internal and external requirements.
- To act as an internal technical escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
- Act as the last line technical lead to resolves technical problems, either design or support related problems. To take a lead where required in root cause analysis to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the customer.
- Review and report on specific customer incidents and to manage customer expectations. Ensuring escalation and feedback drives a high level of performance throughout.
- Produce and Peer Review Low Level Designs
- Be an expert in the required Technology for your section. Create and deliver: technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design/configuration, and proposal development.
Must have technical skills
- JNCIS-SEC/JNCIP-SEC/ CCNP-SEC
- Design and operate experience.
- In depth knowledge on firewalls, IDS, IPS and Encryption.
- Product experience ideally covering Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA. Cisco ISE and StealthWatch, PaloAlto firewalls, Bluecoat devices with Checkpoint experience being an added benefit
- Exposure or understanding of SIEM platforms
This role is based in Surrey and is paying a salary of up to £55,000 + car/ car allowance + excellent benefits
Again, our client is seeking a technically astute Juniper JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC and/or Cisco CCNP-SEC Certified Senior Security Engineer with strong skills in as many of the following; firewalls, Checkpoint, IDS, IPS and Encryption as well as a good understanding of SIEM.