Perm £50,000 – £55,000 PA plus benefits London Waterloo
My client based near London Waterloo are looking to recruit a Senior Data Insight Manager.
As a senior Data Insight Manager you are required to have BI visualisation developer and analytical experience to support the development and embedding of operations analytics across a very diverse range of activities and processes relating to reactive repairs, planned maintenance, component compliance, customer experience, profiling and segmentation, and others.
- To work across two merged but distinct corporate entities to consolidate and standardise all operational metrics.
- To lead demonstrating the strategic and operational benefits of analytics across the directorate.
- To collaborate with senior management and SMEs to ensure insights are accurate and relevant, and aligned to changing operational requirements.
- To lead on the development, planning and implementation of analytics projects across the directorate.
- To combine, visualise and analyse data from multiple sources and develop a holistic view of performance across processes, outputs, outcomes, and costs.
- To transform low grade operational data using multiple layers of complex logic.
- To provide insightful commentary to non-technical colleagues as well as operational experts.
- To advise on enhancing data quality across systems and processes.
- To support the provision of KPI performance reporting for the group the Executive and Board.
- To initiate and support the governance and day-to-day administration of Tableau Server.
- To manage the Insights team and coach and support other Tableau developers.
- To collaborate with the business on the future development of insight and reporting tools.
- Undertake regular networking and reviewing industry best practice to drive service and technical innovation. Identify and implement innovative solutions to support service delivery, including technical innovation, business solutions and performance transformation.
- Lead on fostering a stable climate across the Directorate, developing strong collaborative relationships that improve cross functional communication which supports the Customer Services Directorate delivery of key strategic objectives
Technical & Skills Required:
- Exceptional Tableau data visualisation skills
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL and T-SQL data extraction and transformation
- Knowledge of performance optimisation within SQL and Tableau
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Significant experience of KPI development
- Knowledge of data modelling
- Knowledge of forecasting techniques and segmentation
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques
- Degree qualified or equivalent