Perm £27,000 – £30,000 K + Benefits London
Due to growth my client a Technology & Software Services company are currently looking to recruit a Sales Contracts Specialist. The role will be situated in London. You must have the following knowledge/experience:
- Raise sales contracts and operate our internal sales approvals process, including maintenance of associated documentation and tracking systems
- Assist sales executives with the production and delivery of proposal / tender documents
- Assisting the Sales team in contract creation.(Making sure that the Financial, Legal and Technical aspects of the contract are correct)
- Obtaining full approvals from the relevant departments for all raised contracts
- Working under strict deadlines to ensure all contracts are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Liaising with other departments to put together complex multi services and multi-client contracts for large outsourcing organisations
- Dealing with invoice requests to be sent to finance for processing
- Assuring confidentiality and security of documents and information
- Assisting with general office organisation and administration, including ordering of stationery, maintaining stock of marketing documentation etc
- To undertake ad-hoc project’s according to business needs
The ideal candidate will have 3 years plus experience in Sales, administration and contracts. Salesforce.com would be advantageous, knowledgeable in Excel & MS word; proof reading of commercial contracts would be highly desirable.
Company benefits include Pension, Dental & Health.