Part Time (4/5hrs per day) Perm £22,000 – £24,000 pro rata Birmingham
My clients, an award winning Property and Lettings Company are currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Consultant.
By joining as a Sales and Property Consultant you’ll get the chance to play a role in their ambitious growth plans. This is a varied and demanding role but comes with the full support of a welcoming and ambitious team and offers plenty of scope for you to take your career to the next level. If you are looking to return to work and want to take on a new challenge then please do apply. This is a Part Time role, 4 to 5 hours per day, 5 days a week, paying 22k to 24k pro rota.
To be responsible for business development within property lettings
- Taking landlord and tenant lead calls, completing the lead forms accurately and adding the information to the CRM.
- Developing existing business and new opportunities
- Making appointments for market appraisals.
- Carrying out market appraisal appointments and agreeing terms with Landlords
- Booking appointments for potential tenants to view properties.
- Managing the office diary.
- Checking websites for potential leads.
- Following up on viewings and obtaining feedback from potential tenants.
- Contacting landlords with new tenant details.
- Successfully negotiating rents and deposits with landlords and tenants.
- Organising the Check in appointments for Property Managers.
- Organising the marketing of the services offered by Lets and to potential Landlords and Tenants
Proven track record of negotiating/valuing lettings between landlords and tenants in letting and property management business.
Skills and Attributes
- Communication skills – to be a highly confident communicator and be able to communicate effectively with tenants, landlords and clients.
- Tenacity – always ensures that objectives are met and able to overcomes difficulties encountered
- Negotiation and Sales skills – be able to successfully negotiate between landlords and tenants ensuring a successful outcome.
- Customer Service skills – to provide excellent service to both tenants and landlords in order to provide and maintain high standards and first class service.
- Organisational skills – works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves goals. Able to deal with a high level of administration activity. To be accurate and have a high attention to detail.
- Telephone skills – to deal with telephone queries in a confident manner dealing with queries effectively.
- Personal Presentation – to be smart and professional in presentation and approach when dealing with clients. Shows respect and sensitivity towards all clients and tenants
- Financial Awareness – controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value.