Temp £22,000 Berkshire
Recruitment Administrator URGENTLY required to assist our EMEA recruitment lead on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be working closely with the EMEA lead to provide a professional, proactive and comprehensive recruitment service to the hiring managers in the EMEA region. Supporting the recruitment lead with all aspects of recruitment.
- Timely completion of all administrative activities to support the recruitment process (including approvals, offer letters, contracts-contractors and perm)
- Ensure that the intranet and external sites (Taleo,LinkedIN) are kept up to date with current vacancies
- Maintain and continually improve recruitment trackers on a daily basis, and global reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Works closely with agencies to drive the hiring of some dedicated requisitions
- Coordinate interview arrangements, liaising with candidates, hiring managers and agencies as needed to ensure a seamless process.
- Provide full support for the on boarding of contract workers, ensuring that all necessary documentation has been provided in line with organisational governance
- Administer the employee referral scheme, manage the weekly vacancy bulletin, POs and payments
- Undertake electronic and paper filing, photocopying and general administrative duties as required, including archiving of data.
- Draft letters and communications with direction from Head of HR/HR Business Partners and wider HR team.
- Recruitment candidates: permanent and contract
- Suppliers: recruitment agencies; job boards