Perm, £50,000 – £65,000 pa, Slough, Berkshire
Our Global client based in Berkshire is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Program Manager with extensive skills in collaboration, planning, and issue resolution as well as project management expertise.
As Program Manager, you’re the key contact in the experience pillar for the Product Planning function and ensure that you get the information and a mentorship that they need from the right people on the team and that it is provided in a timely manner.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation and co-ordination skills are a must!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborates between Product Managers and Product Launch Managers
- Look to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team through the use of automation and tools.
- Establish metrics for measuring key program deliverables.
- Initiates and facilitates program status review meetings.
- Identifies and engages required resources to meet program and project requirements.
- Builds relationships through trust and credibility to gain agreement and alignment on goals and strategy
- Assist the Product Managers with the key deliverables and planning required to effectively and efficiently lead our business.
- Instructs product managers on release governance and release methodology that guide product managers from product concept to general availability.
- Understands and utilizes Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) standard methodologies to facilitate software releases based on a sustainable cadence.
- Ensure that the content is of good quality and makes sense to Product/Commercial leadership.
The successful Program Manager will possess extensive skills in collaboration, planning, and issue resolution as well as project management expertise across the many organisational elements both within the team & across the larger organisation.
This role is based in Berkshire and is paying a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 + £6k car allowance + bonus + benefits.