Perm £34,000 – £38,000 per annum plus benefits & bonus Ealing, West London
- Are you thick skinned, resilient and able to roll up your sleeves to work in a fast paced environment with a varied workload?
- Are you available on short notice?
- Do you have strong MS Excel – pivots, v-look ups?
- Do you have experience in UK Payroll this is for 6000 staff monthly payroll but includes stocks, shares, bonus, NI exemptions etc.
Our client, an internationally renowned technology organisation, is looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Specialist who boasts experience running a full start-finish payroll process, as well as recent experience processing UK/Ireland.
You will be:
- Responsible for assisting the team in collating and processing the data for the monthly payroll of 4 company entities – UK, Global, Ireland & Jersey
- Responding effectively and efficiently to all information requests from internal and external customers via People Line and various external systems
- Working with processes and controls which are operated in according with SOX policies
- To provide ad hoc support for payroll related initiatives and projects.
- Experience of UK PAYE payroll
- A can do Attitude
- Previous experience of Employer Services Limited (ESL) is preferred
- Knowledge of local Social Security, taxes and employment legislation
- The ability to move on requests and change processes quickly
- Delivering to time and accurately
- Customer orientated approach
- Working with a variety of cultures and nationalities as per the client business model
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading names in technology and work closely with the Payroll Manager to further develop your existing payroll ability.
To start as soon as possible – please apply now.