12month FTC £45,000 – £50,000 PA Berkshire
My client based in Berkshire is looking recruit a 12month FTC Payroll Analyst
This role has come at a time of change. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Payroll services within the UK, representing circa 25,000 employees.
Reporting to the UK Payroll CoE Manager, this role assists with the management of the day to day activity a 3rd party payroll provider together with building strong relationships with all associated stakeholders both within the business and externally. This role will also be a key contributor to the payroll transformation project to move payroll from SAP into Workday.
- Understand and manage key inputs to the payroll process arising from adjacent processes, e.g. on boarding, benefits enrollment, reward and performance management.
- Review operational governance of 3rd party payroll service provision within the agreed scope of services to the UK business, supporting a regular review of provider performance measures, ensuring that expected performance levels are maintained.
- Support business leaders with escalated employee queries
- Assist with the management of ancillary variable pay components including expenses and corporate credit cards when impacting payroll
- Develop and drive a spirit of continuous improvement across the wider operations team and the 3rd party provider
- Support all payroll audits (internal and external)
- Support and own ongoing change to the payroll process, coordinating the activity of 3rd parties and internal customers to design, build, test and implement changes effectively
- Constantly monitor the statutory and regulatory environment in the UK to ensure that emerging legislative and statutory requirements are identified and embedded into payroll processes
- To provide special focus around NMW compliance and assist with on-going HMRC NMW Audit, providing analysis and support around key areas as required
- Assist with supporting complex payroll queries escalated by 3rd party payroll provider providing solution and root cause analysis for process improvement
- Support payroll simplification and Transformation activity to move payroll from SAP to Workday