£450-£650 per day depending on experience – Hounslow, London
My client is currently looking to recruit multiple Network Architects. Ideally you will be CCIE certified in either the Routing and Switching or Service Provider streams or alternatively as a strong all-round candidate you will hold at least a CCNP R&S/ Service provider and a CCDP certification.
This is a 6 to 9 month full time contract paying £450 per day Junior level and £650 per day Senior level. Based in London Hounslow.
- You will have extensive experience of complexed routed environments encompassing multiple IGP’s and BGP with complex redistribution policies, backup pathing technologies and techniques and underlying service provision across multiple autonomous systems.
- You will be able to establish manage the resultant complex routing policies, experience of multihomed Internet connectivity including eBGP peering
- Real world experience of large (6+ hub) DMVPN networks with EIGRP
- A good understanding of MPLS + xDSL technologies with real world experience of deploying CE routers for wires only services
- Cisco Wireless skills relevant to HA controller based deployments, with capwap and flexconnect technologies in use
- Cisco IP telephony skills including unity voicemail and a good understanding of Layer2/3 CoS/ QoS
- 8 – 10 years of solution design and implementation experience across more than one sector
- You will have extensive experience of developing design documents at high and low level and also will have experience of contributing to project initiation documents, project plans, RAID logs, and high light reports
- Extensive of experience of planning and executing service migrations specifically Internal WAN migrations