Perm £50,000 – £65,000 PA + benefits – Woking
My client based in Woking, Surrey are looking for 2 Mid-Level and Senior-Level Network Software Developers.
You must have experience in the below:-
- 7 years plus, of commercial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled individual with full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of both .Net fundamentals and C# up to v7.0 and .Net Core
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS – Solid experience of relational design, writing complex stored procedures and performance tuning
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise
- Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitment
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Experience of building complex web applications with MVC (ideally v5)
- Extremely Capable with front end technologies (HTML, CSS, Java Script, Front end API’s knockout.js, angular.js, React.js, JQuery etc.)
- Mobile development experience for Android or iOS using Cross platform or Native methods
- We build native mobile clients so being able to contribute to the development of these it would be extremely useful if you don’t have experience we would encourage you to learn
- Experience building applications for Windows Azure – Architecture, deployment and life- cycle management. Any previous exposure to development with Azure functions, Cosmos DB and Azure Service bus would be seen as a major plus
- Expanse of other technical experience; knowledge of other core .Net APIs as well as experience with other languages tools and technologies
- Experience of test driven development, writing unit tests and solid understanding how to write testable code
- Experience of working as a member of an agile team and familiar with agile planning and estimation technique A good understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an agile approach
- Experience with using engineering practices that compliment an agile approach. Test driven development, source branching strategies (GIT Flow), continuous integration etc.
- Experienced in PowerShell Scripting
- Experience working with Jira, GIT, and Azure DevOPS for source control, builds / deployment backlog and task management.