Perm £25,000 – £30,000 + benefits Bracknell
Marketing Assistant required supporting small team within our market leading client. Ideally you will have experience within Social Media and have a marketing degree or previous experience within a similar role.
- Working with the Marketing Manager you will provide full time support to the drive the marketing activity for the UK within the company’s objectives
- Streamlining use of social media. Ghost writing articles and creating blog ideas along with PR. Writing copy for the company website and social media platforms including the company’s Retail Insight Network in LinkedIn
- Search engine optimisations, monitor google analytics and drive traffic to the website
- Assist PR initiatives, press releases, ordering merchandise for events, Brand Support and PowerPoint presentations for sales teams
- Supporting the manager on ad hoc projects
Ideally you will have a marketing degree or previous experience and have strong social media expertise. Good time management skills and exceptional organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple requests. Strong attention to detail, creative and passionate with the drive to deliver first class marketing to the key stakeholders within our busy client.