Perm £35,000 – £40,000 PA Hemel Hempstead
Management Accountant required working for a Global IT Organisation Based in Hemel Hempstead.
- Production of monthly management accounts pack delivered to tight deadlines together with variance commentary and supporting schedules to a year end standard.
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed at each month end.
- Managing the annual audit and liaising with auditors for production of the statutory accounts.
- Maintenance & review of all supplier contracts to control costs.
- Production of management information and KPIs in relation to the performance of the business.
- Production and payment of the VAT Return and HMRC supplementary declarations.
- Pro-actively support the Head of Finance to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Ensuring tight controls are maintained and functions are improved where necessary for the continued development and smooth running of the finance team.
- Assist with the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Ideally newly Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
- Previous Management Accounts experience is essential
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential, including Pivots & VLOOKUPs
- ERP experience desirable.
- Driven, self motivated individual who thrives on delivering rhobust numbers