Perm £40,000 – £45,000 PA + benefits – Feltham
My client a Global US organisation is looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the post holder will perform an integral role within the Finance team.
A Part qualified or Finalist (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) will be considered.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include timely review of reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts, SOX compliance, audit preparation, creation and submission of month end reports, asset management and being a key support role within the accounting function.
Knowledge & Skills include:-
- Experience in an accounting environment
- Ability to understanding and assess internal controls
- Strong analytical and review skills
- Previous experience of SOX is desirable
- Sound organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail and deadline orientated
- Capable of working enthusiastically on their own initiative
- Good PC skills, familiar with SAGE Accpac and Excel in particular
- Accepts responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned
This is an urgent requirement, should you be interested please send in your C.V asap.