Perm £55,000 – £60,000 per annum – London Waterloo
My client based near London Waterloo is looking to recruit a Lead Developer to ensure that all technical staff within the CRM and Channels team apply good practice during the design, build, delivery and maintenance of technical solutions. The Lead Developer (Technical Practice) will be responsible for formulating standards of practice, educating the team members and ensuring its application through monitoring and management. It is also expected that the Lead Developer will contribute to the creation of product elements where appropriate.
Lead Developers work with the Delivery Manager, Lead Developers, other team members, other delivery teams and other teams within the I.T. department to ensure that the service delivered to the business users is of the highest standard.
Role Specific Skills/Experience:
- Expert knowledge of best practice within software development.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring other technical team members.
- Experience of software development in a Scrum-agile context, including a clear understanding of how the Scrum team operates.
- Extensive experience working as a developer building MS stack software applications.
- Skill with MS .Net for application development.
- Skill with TSQL for the development, population and maintenance of databases.
- Experience of using unit tests to ensure code elements are fully tested at a development stage before being part to a manual tester.
- Code design skills to create maintainable code solutions using SOLID principles.
- Investigative and analytical skills required to localize, diagnose and rectify defects in design and code.
- Experience of using software technologies to creatively solve business problems.
- Ability to configure CRM using front-end customization tools.
- Ability to design and build CRM code elements (such as plugins).
- Experience of working with RESTful Web Services for system integration or data interchange.
- Experience working with CRM in a continuous integration or frequent integration environment.
- Experience of using MS Team Foundation Server (a.k.a. Azure DevOps cloud service) and MS Solution Packager for code versioning of CRM code artefacts.
- Under-graduate degree or equivalent in a computing discipline.
- 5+ years working as a senior developer or team lead in a software development team.