Perm up to £35,000 PA + benefits – Hemel Hempstead
Junior Finance Analyst required working for a Global IT Organisation Based in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client is seeking a part qualified Analyst who will provide decision support within a specific project of a large contract.
The role will require you to produce financial analysis and reporting the numbers to support decisions within the project. You will also be responsible for monitoring compliance with accounting standards, corporate policies, measurement rules, and internal controls.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Establish and maintain the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Review cash reporting
- Prepare revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Manage the cost base both internally and for suppliers
- Review, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems Review the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Compile financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Prepare customer reporting
- Studying towards recognised professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Ideally strong systems with relevant experience within ERP and Excel