Perm £35,000 – £37,000 PA + Benefits – Bracknell
Our Client based in Berkshire are looking to recruit an Intercompany Accountant.
The main purpose of the Intercompany Accountant is to ensure that the Intercompany Processes are followed and issues are resolved. As Intercompany Accountant you will be involved in significant interaction with the Network team and Accounting team.
You will be involved in close liaison with the EMEA Group tax department, Accounting team, Licensee team and the other members of the EMEA External Reporting team.
- You will report into the Intercompany Accounting Supervisor who is responsible for the Intercompany Accounting Processes and Navision Business Owner.
- Ensure any necessary PO’s are raised for the support of the system by liaising with IT.
- Review and liaise the Monthly VAT return and the Quarterly report for 2 more entities and submit the final approved return.
- Review EU Sales returns and submission of these returns Monthly & Quarterly.
- Prepare Senior Accounting Officer returns for VAT for review
- Handle SoX process
- Calculate and co-ordinate information for the Intercompany Plan charges to the Corporate Countries.
- Support the Intercompany Accounting Supervisor to calculate the Intercompany Adjustments to the Corporate Countries.
- Provide support to the Group Tax department for any Transfer Tax Pricing audits, Transfer pricing books, and all the Legal Agreements that cover the Intercompany Process.
- Provide support to the Intercompany Accounting Supervisor in the testing of changes to Wizard that impact the Intercompany Process.
To be a success in this role you will be experienced in Accounting or Audit ideally in an Intercompany environment.
You will have a robust understanding of debits and credits and internal controls Good excel skills coupled with good organisational skills and the ability to work with external partners in the resolution of queries.
You should be a clear thinker and great problem solver, with strong system skills: experience with financial systems/applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow. Apply Now!