£35 – £45,000 PA + benefits Teddington, Middlesex
Our Client is an AWARD WINNING organisation with accolades which are people centered and sector specific. They are seeking a driven individual who prides themselves on delivering first class service. Our client is the market leader in their field and is offering a very competitive package, alongside a progressive working environment.
The role of the Income Accountant
- You will have daily responsibility for accounting for incomes from the rents, leasehold and commercial undertakings
- Managing a team that delivers superb service internally and externally
- Being able to resolve queries and problem solve scenarios in order to improve processes and procedures
- Utilising systems to help drive improvements, improving accuracy and saving time
Ideally you will be a have excellent accounting skills and have some knowledge of accounting for rents, leaseholds and commercial undertakings.
- Willing to learn and take on more responsibility
- Housing experience would be advantageous
- Experience of accounting using SORP and/or FRS102
- Strong People Management experience
- Clear concise communication skills
- Resolve issues and be open to new ideas and trying different things.
- Work collaboratively with your team and make things better
- Step outside of your comfort zone
- Take Ownership and demonstrate tenacity to make things happen