Temp (12 month contract) £28,000 – £32,000 per annum – Slough
Our client is seeking an HR Administrator to work within the HR Services area of their Global Organisation.
This is a key role and will require you to be part of the wider HR Team. This is a 12 months contract.
You will be responsible for delivering HR related administrative tasks and query resolution within the onboarding of starters and the swift processing of leavers.
Key to the role
- Customer experience ensure a consistent customer experience across the Business for HR responding to customer queries and executing HR transactions ensuring an accurate resolution
- Service Management
- Measuring key metrics against service delivery
- Process and Service Improvement
- Query and Case Management, tracking and recording all queries relation to HR
Our client is looking for a person who enjoys taking initiative and ownership.
Passionate about making things happen and always looking to challenge the status quo and deliver best in service.
Ideally you need the following skills and experience:-
- Previous experience working as part of a global HR Operations
- Reporting experience covering both operational and management
- Strong It skills including (Oracle, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Policies & Procedures Knowledge
- Sense of urgency and able to prioritise
- Customer Centric
- Collaborative and a team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Adaptable and enjoys change
Please send you cv in the first instance this is an urgent position.