12 months FTC £40,000 – £45,000 per annum, Berkshire
My client based in Berkshire is looking to recruit a GL Accountant on a 12 months FTC.
- Preparing all manual journal entries required to complete month-end and annual accounts and to ensure the accuracy and timely posting of entries from sub-ledgers and other entry sources.
- Ensuring that all accruals, prepayments and other adjusting entries are booked as necessary along with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts in line with SOX and risk management requirements.
- Reconcile all inter-company accounts, bank accounts and resolving any reconciling differences.
- Ensuring suspense accounts are analysed and cleared on a monthly basis.
- Producing monthly packs providing Balance Sheet and P & L analysis and supporting commentary.
- Producing information required by external auditors, including that referred to in Prepared by Client schedules, and any other accounting documentation to satisfy audit requirements.
- Providing accurate financial and management accounting information and analysis to other interested parties including commercial and senior management, Regional Controllers, tax and local authorities and in-country personnel.
- Excellent team spirit with a flexible approach
- Confident with Excel
- Passionate about finance
- Accountancy qualification or studying towards
- You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge
- An individual who thrives on partnering
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation.