Perm £50,000 – £55,000 per annum – London Waterloo
As a Full Stack Developer you are required to work with CRM developers to build components that will work with the CRM product but are not built using Dynamics components. This could include such items as bespoke web systems, service level interfaces or new technology prototypes.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of T. in order to design, build, release and maintain customer service technology products, and to ensure that those products are operated well, including the inter-operation with other Company I.T. systems.
- Function as an effective member of the Scrum team, working to Company’s Scrum practice. This includes the supporting of other team members in their work and where necessary assisting with other tasks, such as testing, training or investigation of defects.
- Work with Business Analysts, the Product Owner and business users to fully understand the requirements for items to be built.
- Support the Testers with information and technical configuration to ensure that all items are comprehensively tested prior to release.
- Design and build application features and changes in accordance with established team practice.
- Support the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Lead Developers and Delivery Manager with information to enable effective work planning and team operation.
- Actively participate in support of live products, including investigation and resolution of defects.
- Participate in the release of new features and changes into the live environment. This includes occasional working outside the usual core hours.
- Experience of software development in a Scrum-agile context, including a clear understanding of how the Scrum team operates.
- Extensive experience as a full stack developer building MS stack software applications.
- Skill with MS .Net for application development.
- Skill with TSQL for the development, population and maintenance of databases.
- Experience of using unit tests to ensure code elements are fully tested at a development stage before being part to a manual tester.
- Code design skills to create maintainable code solutions using SOLID principles.
- Investigative and analytical skills required to localize, diagnose and rectify defects in design and code.
- Experience of using software technologies to creatively solve business problems.
- Ability to configure CRM using front-end customization tools.
- Ability to design and build CRM code elements (such as plugins).
- Experience of working with RESTful Web Services for system integration or data interchange.
- Experience working with CRM in a continuous integration or frequent integration environment.
- Experience of using MS Team Foundation Server (a.k.a. Azure DevOps cloud service) and MS Solution Packager for code versioning of CRM code artefacts.
- Under-graduate degree or equivalent in a computing discipline.
- 5+ years as a full stack developer working on MS stack applications.