Perm £28,000 + benefits – Bracknell
Our Global Client are looking to develop a French Speaking Graduate within their EMEA Head Office based in Berkshire, UK.
You will have the opportunity to progress in a fast paced, commercially driven environment were your ability to make a difference and to contribute to the business will be valued.
- Strong analysis skills are a must and the desire to work with large volumes of data and to understand the revenue within the business as a whole
- The revenue team are a centralised department and they support the business within Pricing, Inventory and Strategy for both of the organisation Global Markets
- This position is critical to the success of the organisation across the EMEA region and will require the analyst to communicate effectively with other areas of the business to deliver best in class analysis
- This busy role and will offer you an exciting career and the chance to join a collaborative working environment, where your energy and drive will be rewarded and recognised with the opportunity to progress your career and work with Senior Key stakeholders
The role will require you to develop your skills within planning, forecasting, pricing, revenue analysis and strategy.
To be considered for this role you will be degree educated and be fluent both in French and English.
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Completing work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintaining focus, energy and effort when under pressure.
- Planning and delivering working hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritising work effectively