Perm £35,000 – £45,000 PA + benefits Hemel Hempstead
Due to an increase in demand our global client within the IT transformation sector is looking to appoint a Finance Manager to support a section of key accounts within the business.
This a great time to be joining us, as they continue to grow and expand.
You will be responsible for providing decision support, reporting, and financial analysis to a broad range of clients, whilst monitoring compliance & accounting standards, corporate policies, measurement rules, and internal controls, in line with client requirements.
Ideally you will have the following
- Recognised professional accounting qualification is Essential
- Understanding of ERP systems, accounting policies and business controls
- Analytical capability, adherence to deadlines, process discipline, and Strong IT skills
- Understanding of key financial levers and their impact on business performance
- Ability to communicate complex financial issues to non-finance management/communities.
- Strong communicator with the ability to lead both finance and non-finance communities
- Ability to balance ‘advisory role, with that of ‘governance and control
- Comfortable operating in a matrix & offshore service environment
- Experience and understanding of IT Services and BPO markets is desirable