Perm £45,000 – £55,000 PA + Company Benefits – Slough
Our client is seeing an experienced Financial Planning Analyst to join them at a time of change and expansion.
If you are looking for a role where you can influence the business and develop and challenge key stakeholders then this role is the one for you
As the Finance Business Partner to a key area of this successful global business you will need to enjoy this type of opportunity
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the commercial FP&A team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in providing the financial planning, forecasting, month end oversight and reporting for the area of the business which covers commercial and marketing.
- You will handle the planning, tracking and management of the operational spend for the division as well as key analysis
- Identifying variances and causal factors whilst ensuring alignment through the global budget and forecasting processes
- You will be responsible for the running and ongoing support of financial reporting to the team
- Interacting with partners outside of finance
- Coordinating and consolidating reports
- Producing variance analysis against budget, forecast and prior year. Also, providing further analysis as needed
- You will research & provide monthly reports including concise commentary for the key partners
- Co-ordinate inputs for relevant areas for planning cycles (Headcount and OPEX)
- Working closely with functional heads to help in drafting plans for achieving cost reduction targets as well as functional efficiency improvement and strategic / 5-year plans
Ideally you will be a strong team player, who enjoys innovation and adapting to the needs of the business. Challenging the status quo and building relationships so your contribution is valued and trusted.
The following skills and attributes are key:
- Budget & forecasting experience
- Passion and Ambition
- Analytically minded with strong partnering ability
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication skills
Keen to discuss the role please send you CV in the first instance and we will be in touch.