Perm £50,000-£55,000 PA + benefit Slough, Berkshire
Our Global Client has a new opportunity for a Qualified Finance Analyst to join the commercial finance area.
Ideally you will have the ability to work across the commercial area of operations and to add meaningful commentary to the numbers in order to drive sales and margins and to reduce costs.
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the FP&A team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in providing the financial planning, forecasting, month end oversight and reporting for the Client and Marketing Operations of the EMEA areas of the business
- The role will requires skilled handling regarding the planning, tracking and management of the operational spend for the division
- Identifying variances and factors relating to those variances whilst keeping alignments through the Global Budget and forecasting process.
- Daily interaction and partnering across Clients and Marketing
- Consolidation of key reports and analysis, month end close
- Provide concise commentary for the divisional leads
- Coordinate key inputs for the planning cycles such as headcount and OPEX
To drive the outcomes within this role you need to take ownership and make good things happen. Partner the team and work collaboratively to lead change. Make the number visible, clear and on point for your audience. Drive and the desire to challenge and shape the business partnering within this key vertical within a global world class organisation.
You must have experience within FPA role
Be passionate about finance and have the analytical minded