Contract £35,000 – £40,000 PA Slough, Middlesex
This is a 9 month maternity leave cover
My client a global market leader is currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant. Exciting opportunity to provide full Executive service to Chief Commercial Officer. Supporting the CCO and their management teams. This covers a wide range of executive support duties, additional support to other Board Executives.
- Managing daily workflows and business correspondence independently.
- Responsible for logistical arrangements for meetings as requested.
- Organise and arrange all aspects of complex travel itineraries, including meeting schedules/ documentation – flights, accommodation, ground transportation, VISAS, etc.
- Proactive inbox management
- Coordinating with senior leadership across diverse business functions/locations
- Manage purchase order process through to payment and internal cross-charging where necessary
- Support coordination of events for both staff and client functions.
- Track annual leave for the management team
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects and co-ordination as required
- Act as a point of contact, and be a srtong ambassador, for the CCO
Ideally you will have the following attributes and skills:
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn the business
- Highly organised and proactive
- Respecting confidentiality at all times
- High integrity and ability to handle highly confidential material sensitively
- Proven experience in executive assistant roles for senior management
- Excellent office administration skills, including demonstrable proficiency with the following Microsoft packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel to an advanced standard
- Resilient and responsive to change
- Effectiveness at communicating with others at all levels in the organisation
- Other duties consistent with the role where required and/or requested from time to time and this may require working flexibly on occasions if support is needed for meetings across different time zones