Perm £35,000 – £38,000 PA + Benefits Slough, Berkshire
My client a global market leader is currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant.
Exciting opportunity to provide full Executive service. Supporting the VP and their management teams. This covers a wide range of executive support duties.
This is a Temp to Permanent role.
The EA will be required to cover the following:
- Managing daily workflows and business correspondence independently.
- Responsible for logistical arrangements for meetings as requested.
- Organise and arrange all aspects of complex travel itineraries, including meeting schedules/ documentation – flights, accommodation, ground transportation, VISAS, etc.
- Proactive inbox management
- Coordinating with senior leadership across diverse business functions/locations
- Manage purchase order process through to payment and internal cross-charging where necessary
- Support coordination of events for both staff and client functions.
- Track annual leave for the management team
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects and co-ordination as required
- Act as a point of contact, and be a strong ambassador for this area of the organisation.
Ideally you will have the following attributes and skills:
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn the business
- Highly organised and proactive
- Respecting confidentiality at all times
- High integrity and ability to handle highly confidential material sensitively
- Proven experience in executive assistant roles for senior management
- Excellent office administration skills, including demonstrable proficiency with the following Microsoft packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel to an advanced standard
- Resilient and responsive to change
- Effectiveness at communicating with others at all levels in the organisation
- Other duties consistent with the role where required and/or requested from time to time and this may require working flexibly on occasions if support is needed for meetings across different time zones