Perm £50,000 – £55,000 per annum – London Waterloo
My client based in London Waterloo is looking to recruit x2 CRM and Channels Developers.
This role requires Developers to design, build and maintain software components for CRM and associated technologies to deliver on those organisational objectives. The role requires an excellent standard and pace of software development and an ability to work as part of a high performing team.
You will be required to:-
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with our members in order to design, build, release and maintain CRM and associated products, and to ensure that those products are operated well, including the inter-operation with other I.T. systems.
- Function as an effective member of the Scrum team, working to company Scrum practice. This includes the supporting of other team members in their work and where necessary assisting with other tasks, such as testing, training or investigation of defects.
- Work with Business Analysts, the Product Owner and business users to fully understand the requirements for items to be built.
- Support the Testers with information and technical configuration to ensure that all items are comprehensively tested prior to release.
- Design and build CRM features and changes in accordance with established team practice.
- Support the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Lead Developers and Delivery Manager with information to enable effective work planning and team operation.
- Participate in the release of new features and changes into the live environment. This includes occasional working outside the usual core hours.
Role Specific Skills/Experience:
- Experience of software development in a Scrum-agile context, including a clear understanding of how the Scrum team operates.
- Extensive experience as a developer working with MS Dynamics 365 on premise.
- Ability to configure CRM using front-end customization tools.
- Ability to design and build CRM code elements (such as plugins).
- Experience of using unit tests to ensure code elements are fully tested at a development stage before being part to a manual tester.
- Code design skills to create maintainable code solutions using SOLID principles.
- Investigative and analytical skills required to localize, diagnose and rectify defects in design and code.
- Experience of working with RESTful Web Services for system integration or data interchange.
- Experience working with CRM in a continuous integration or frequent integration environment.
- Experience of working in the Social Housing sector.
- Experience of using MS Team Foundation Server (a.k.a. Azure DevOps cloud service) and MS Solution Packager for code versioning of CRM code artefacts.
- Under-graduate degree or equivalent in a computing discipline.
- 5+ years as a developer working on CRM product development