My client based in Elland, West Yorkshire is looking to recruit a Data Operations Analyst. This is a 6 months contract.
The role requirements:-
- To provide operational support to the required level for all customers. This may include verbal and written communication as well as face to face interaction with various level of customer employee.
- Operational Support will include tasks but not be limited to any investigative troubleshooting through to resolution of a 1st Line Fault on all Data Centre Products.
- This will include both physical and software checks to an acceptable level as outlined by your Manager.
- For escalation of faults to 2nd Line or higher an acceptable handover must be provided and included in the regular and timely updates to the customer via the agreed methods.
- As part of ongoing change and problem management lifecycles the expectancy is there escalate any issues where required to the respective management team
- Team Work – The analyst will be required to work and support their colleagues in accordance with the company’s values. There will be a requirement to perform all operational tasks and duties as defined in the company’s operational procedures, service definitions and all to the documented SLA’s.
- As part of the Recovery Services platform the analyst will be responsible for the management of Workplace Space and ensuring accurate records are kept along with an up to date inventory of all equipment in these areas.
- Communication with the customer is required in order to manage the work for the support and setup of customer specific requirements and when needed providing assistance to the relevant internal teams.
- There may also be a requirement to attend pre and post solution / test meetings as required by the customer.
- Monitoring of the Test Scheduling System to ensure all Site Workplace & Distributed Technology Tests are covered with the required resources.
- Support is to be provided to carry out any Workplace and Platform Disaster Recovery setups, testing and clear down in accordance with current testing policies. This support is also extended into all Workplace and Platforms during Invocation of any company customers across the UK.
- ITIL V3
- Cisco CCENT or Applicable CCNA
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE
- Understanding IT systems
- Experience in using a ticketing system
- Advanced Application Use
- Excellent Written & Verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
- Job does involve shift work. 24/7
Ideally you will local to Elland, West Yorkshire, driver with the use of a vehicle. Salary £12-£13ph, 6 months contract.