Perm £23,000 – £28,000 PA + benefits Bracknell
Do you enjoy working in a vibrant, positive and fun environment, then this is the job for you. Plumstead Bond is currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Bracknell, Berkshire. We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is looking to make this role their own.
Own and perform collections activity to minimise debtor balances & exposure whilst treating customers fairly in line with FCA requirements.
Perform administration duties during peak periods and to provide cover for other team members.
- Daily Credit Control via telephone, letter and email in line with agreed collection cycle and whilst maintaining accurate activity records
- Produce Daily Arrears Report and report to senior stakeholders on a daily basis
- Management of external debt collection agencies
- Update Customer Records with Direct Debit Mandates
- Process daily Direct Debit collections and cash allocation
- Manage customer queries and complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Produce monthly arrears report for Board reporting purposes
- Develop and maintain collection processes and procedures taking into account FCA compliance requirements
- Support the development of processes and procedures through pro-active, constructive challenge and feedback
- Close collaboration with other members of the Finance team and other departments to ensure key deliverables are achieved
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 Years+ previous credit control experience in a business-to-business environment