Perm £12.00 – £14.00 PH Winnersh, Berkshire
Reporting to the Financial Controller and having responsibility for a ledger in the region of £1m, the key tasks of the Credit Controller will include, but not be limited to:
- Chasing overdue accounts via telephone, email and letter in accordance with the credit control policy.
- Dealing with internal and external client account queries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner, eg: providing copy invoices and paperwork, and liaising with Account Managers.
- Keeping client credit control communications records and internal reports updated.
- Sending monthly client account statements and responding to queries.
- Contact clients via telephone regarding outstanding contract renewal proposals to accelerate the renewal process
We anticipate that the role will be split 16 hours credit control, 4 hours contract support, depending on workload.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good communication skills: very confident on the phone
- Have strong numerical and excel skills and experience of using Sage.
- Be highly organised and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.