Perm £50,000 per annum + benefits – Slough, Berkshire
My client based in Langley are looking to recruit a Communications Manager.
This is a pivotal role for the organisation; the Communications Manager is instrumental in creating a communication plans across channels including internal & corporate comms.
You will be reinventing and developing the communications across innovative leading global functions across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be leading communication programmes across key markets in Europe within it ensuring consistent messaging, creative execution and measurable outcomes
- Maintaining direct contact with the public, national and international media
- Implementing media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast & online media
- Collaborating with numerous partner teams including executive management and marketing, developing creative, integrated programmes utilising both traditional PR &social media
- Developing existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business & industry media and handling inquiries and interview requests
- Craft content for press releases, by-line articles, media statements, FAQS, blogs and abstracts
- Communicating with and managing agencies to build and execute communications strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Will have demonstrated in agency Public Relations experience
- Extraordinary writing and editing along with verbal communication skills with ability to tell stories that bring company transformation to life
- Consistent record crafting and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local & international levels
- Established track record in media relations, issue/crisis communications management, and spokesperson training
- Strong relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Successful at handling partners at all levels of an organisation (including senior executives), as well as media, partners, customers