Perm £25,000 – £30,000 + benefits, London
Our client is seeking a Business Support Administrator with fluent French to work as part of the Business support team within the Consulting Division.
The role provides back-office support for the Consulting team across Europe with the Consultants based principally in UK and France.
The Business Support Administrator will also be supporting Practice managers, Project managers, Account Managers and several key Stakeholders.
The role includes the provision of central support with elements spanning the complete life-cycle from new business opportunities through to approval and delivery of projects and assignments with the appropriate governance and reporting.
- Manage the consulting inbox and respond to new opportunities and requests for resources
- Manage, update and maintain the project management system, Create and allocate new projects
- Provide training on the project management system
- Provide weekly reporting for management including utilisation, time recording and monthly billing
- Be responsible for processing procurement paperwork for associates, suppliers and partners, raise purchase orders & manage procurement logs for tracking invoices and expenses
- Creating and maintaining consulting processes and procedures
- Provide administration support for the update and maintenance of content on client’s intranet and SharePoint drive
- Collaborate material and creation of presentations required for meetings
- Responsible for maintaining the consulting file-structure to include the update and annual archive of responses, out of date bid material, projects and services etc.
- Work with HR for additional contractor/staff requirements, raise contractor extensions and associated contractual paperwork
- Administrative/Business Qualifications (e.g. Certificate in Administration, Pitman etc).
- Administrative support in either: Customer Services/Sales/Internal Support etc.
- Experience in IT industry / Consulting
- DRM Tool experience. Administration of Contract Process
- Strong Microsoft skills, in particular Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Fluent in French. Essential
- Accuracy and precision to detail
- Self-motivated. Excellent communication skills. Reliable and conscientious
- Highly organised and work collaboratively