Perm £55-65k + £25-35k commission, Car allowance of £500 pm also payable plus benefits – Regional UK
We are delighted to be working with our client, an innovate market-leader within their field They service over 3000 clients within the Hospitality Sector including recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands
Delivering point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions. We are ideally looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to join the UK team.
The ideal candidate has successfully sold commercial enterprise software on a global scale with experience in both traditional and SaaS delivery models.
You will be responsible for building lasting connections to help customers win the recruitment battle, enhance guest engagement, and increase guest spending.
The candidate will enjoy sharing our story and the opportunity to reveal how our technology can help optimize a customer’s guest experience.
You back your ideas with industry insight, an in-depth knowledge of customer needs, and company strategy. You are data driven, using multiple sources to help inform your opinions and provide insight to your prospects. You can recite competitors’ strengths and weaknesses in your sleep. You’ve worked in an entrepreneurial environment and love building your business while working collaboratively with internal teams to help you be successful. You must be a self-starter.
Requirements for success:
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum of 5 years successfully selling outside software technology (SaaS, etc.).
- Preferred 3 – 5 years sales experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Familiar with value-based and consultative selling strategies.
- A hunter with a proven record of bringing in new business revenue.
- Strong passion for selling technology to enhance a customer’s business.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, strong prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative team player with the confidence and integrity to earn people’s confidence, internally and externally, and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient.
- Exceptional at networking, initiating and building relationships.
- Ability to understand and articulate value propositions.
- Ability to analyse the impact of decisions before executing.
- Road warrior – this position requires extensive domestic travel, with some international travel.
Region will be the UK and Ireland with a salary of £55-65k + £25-35k commission. Car allowance of £500 pm also payable plus benefits