Perm £70,000 – £80,000 PA + bonus & benefits – Camberley
Our client who are world leaders within the key technology areas are recruiting. They are seeking a qualified Business Controller to manage the Shared Service Centre, providing guidance to the management and organisation by means of recommendations and to challenge the organisation to improve and innovate. To offer support and deliver demonstrable added value to the business
- Business controlling:
- Managing department employees across two sites:
- Dealing with tax, insurance and legal matters:
- Preparing the forecast:
- Setting up controls:
Ideally you will have the following Experience and Skills
- Fully qualified financial accountant, educated to degree level with a minimum of 10years experience as a Financial Controller in a similar size company.
- Experience must include working within a sales environment. Commercial and business minded
- Strong leadership skills including good communication, inter-personal skills and people management.
- Ideally, experienced in managing both finance and non-finance teams.
- Good working knowledge of pension scheme administration
- A high level of customer service orientation
- Proactive, enthusiastic and committed