Perm £45,000-£55,000 per annum – Hemel Hempstead
Due to an increase in demand our global client within the IT Managed Services sector is looking to appoint an Assistant Finance Manager to support a section of key accounts within the business.
This is a great time to be joining our client, as they continue to grow and expand.
You will be responsible for providing decision support, reporting, and financial analysis to a broad range of clients, whilst monitoring compliance & accounting standards, corporate policies, measurement rules, and internal controls, in line with client requirements.
Ideally you will have the following
- Recognised professional accounting qualification or Study towards : CIMA,ACA or ACCA
- Understanding of ERP systems, accounting policies and business controls
- Analytical capability, adherence to deadlines, process discipline, and Strong IT skills
- Understanding of key financial levers and their impact on business performance
- Ability to communicate financial issues to non-finance management/communities.
- Strong communicator with the ability to lead both finance and non-finance communities
- Ability to balance ‘advisory role, with that of ‘governance and control
- Comfortable operating in a matrix & offshore service environment
- Experience and understanding of IT Services and BPO markets is desirable