Contract (6 months) £130 – £145 per day – Theale
My client based in Theale, Berkshire is looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst as a Contractor for 6 months.
Primarily you will be supporting the Apttus CPQ and CLM processes globally. Initially limited to users in Ireland but quickly expanding to users located in North America and the UK.
Secondary: Holiday and leave support for team members related to ensuring all Sales Contracts are properly entered, authorised and processed within the One View Billing System in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring the contract details have been entered correctly and match the physical contract querying with the business users where there are issues.
- Triage and resolve end user support requests, acting as the primary point of contact for end user support and problem resolution.
- Support the adoption and usage of Apttus throughout the organization.
- Work with the implementation team and provide feedback on how project decisions impact the support process.
- Create “How To” documentation and provide ad hoc user training.
- Manage Service Now help tickets and meeting established SLA’s.
- Work closely with end users, PMO and Release Management to prioritize and schedule enhancement requests and bug fixes.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- JDE OneView, Sales Order Entry
- Apttus CPQ and CLM
- Aria Systems Billing