FTC (6 months initially) £13-£16ph – Theale
Our client is looking for a Support Analyst on a contract basis for 6 months initially. The role will require you to support the Senior Manager of Application Support. Working with the Sales Community, helping and resolving end user support requests.
Working as the key point of contact for end user support and problem resolution
- Supporting the usage and take up of the Apttus Configure Price Quote which is a Sales tool used to assist with accurate and correctly configured quotes throughout the company
- Responsible for working alongside the implementation team and providing feedback on how project decisions impact the support process
- Creating “HOW TO” documentation and providing user training when required
- Managing Service Now help tickets and meeting established SLA’
- Working closely with end users, the project management office and Release Management to help prioritise and schedule enhancement requests and fixes
- The role will also require you to assist team members relating to issues with Sales Contracts. Ensuring they are correctly entered, authorised and processed within the Billing System and entered on time.
- Ensuring the contract details match the physical contract, and querying the business users where there are issues
To be considered for this role you will ideally be:
- Degree Educated and have experience with JDE Oneview, Sales Order Entry and Apttus CPQ and Candidate Lifecycle Management would be desirable
- Knowledge of any ERP system like SAP or Oracle would be good
- Candidates require functional knowledge of Sales/CPQ and the use of SFDC
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to multitask and handle multiple requests on a daily basis
- A natural flair for solving problems along with the drive to deliver first class service to your support teams is key to making this contract a success