Temp 2 months – £14 – £16 per hour – Langley
Do you love being organised? Are you an effective communicator? If so, we want to hear from you!
With experience of working in administration, you will need the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule and meet set deadlines. Effective communication skills are essential to deal with incoming telephone calls, a wide range of internal and external customers and the varied queries that arise.
You will be involved in a wide range of administrative tasks which requires excellent organisational abilities. The role involves regular use of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases, so IT skills are essential.
This dynamic role will involve…
- Query / Case Management – accurate and timely recording, tracking and responding to queries and HR transactions ensuring a consistent customer experience
- Workforce administration – administer employee/new joiner related transactions including recruitment administration (interviews & assessments, offer letters and contract production) and maintaining the centralised employee data
- Measurement against service delivery – reviews their input into the teams – i.e. volume, accuracy and looks at ways to improve the service they deliver.
- Management of HR queries & cases
- Keep clean records of all customer enquiries, complaints, and transactions for future reference and evaluation by management
- Review all requests made by customers to determine whether they are valid or not and direct customer to specific departments where they are not valid so that the request can be effectively handled
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.