Temp-Perm £8 – £9ph Bracknell
New opportunity working for our client based in Bracknell.
Our client urgently requires a Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the business working with a small dedicated group.
The role is varied and requires a proactive candidate with a flexible attitude and the overriding ability to prioritise your workload.
Key Duties and Areas of Responsibility.
- Typing of correspondence, reports and other documents
- Organisation of meetings and providing hospitality support for meetings and visitors
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling responses where appropriate
- Maintaining report records
- Organising materials required for courses
- Data management and filing
- Reception cover from time to time
- Meet & greet clients
- Excellent presentation skills with a friendly and helpful approach to dealing with queries
- Flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to change, new practices and working patterns
- Stays calm under pressure
- Able to integrate within a team as well as working on initiative and taking direction