12 Contract £18,000 – £22,000 + benfits Bracknell, Berkshire
Plumstead Bond is actively looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk for a 12 month Contract to start in September based in Bracknell. This is a fantastic opportunity working for a dynamic and vibrant company in the town centre (free parking).
You will perform key core operational finance duties within the Operational Finance Team particularly with regards to payments and reconciliations ensuring that internal and external KPIs/SLAs are met, have minimum of 2 years purchase ledger experience and be AAT part qualified or QBE, although training will be provided, experience and knowledge of leasing and financial services is a distinct advantage
- Reconcile supplier statements and set up new supplier accounts
- Ensure payments are processed efficiently
- Perform daily BACS run and bank reconciliations
- Ensure strict deadlines are met with supplier payments
- Handle supplier remittances.
- Assist with Accounts Payable queries
- Ensure Accounts Payable invoices are maintained in a timely manner
- Strong systems skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Accounting Software
- Well organised and able to prioritise and manage a varied workload in a dynamic organisation
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good team player with ability to engage at all levels