Perm £neg + benefits City of London
Our client an Innovative provider of IT Services is seeking to identify an Account Director to join the EMEA region based in UK.
Working closely with the Global Account Director (US based) for our prestigious client.
As a European Account Director you will work with our Key Global Account to maximise revenue for the company both by retaining existing business and generating/closing new opportunities.
This dynamic organisation needs an Account Director to deliver a flexible, scalable IT Infrastructure to support its ambitious growth plans across its Global Network.
Ideally you will have a track record of developing relationships with multiple level contacts and departments within Global Complex Accounts.
My client is seeking a candidate with the commercial expertise to deliver Managed Services into Global Accounts (covering Cloud and infrastructure Consulting, Enterprise Cloud Services, Hybrid IT Management, Cloud Based Recovery and DR), the Account Director will work with key partners to develop new relationships, identify new opportunities and close additional business.
As the Account Director you will identify, nurture new projects and opportunities within this dynamic Account: delivering a flexible, measured IT Infrastructure to support the ambitious growth plans of this Key Account
- Own strategic actions, forecasts, and GAP analysis and customer road maps
- Senior escalation point for customer account
- Developing relationships with multiple contacts and departments in Global locations
- Strategic lead for cross departmental teams engaged on Global Client Account
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets and Account Milestones
- Commercial awareness coupled with Gravitas are key attributes required to deliver success within this opportunity.
- A highly collaborative individual who can influence key stakeholders in order to delivery exceptional service and growth within this GLOBAL COMPLEX ACCOUNT.
Flexibility to travel is required and you must have a valid UK Driving License.