Perm £23,000 PA – Feltham
Our Client based in Feltham are looking to recruit a Intercompany Accounts Coordinator.
This role is responsible for processing intercompany transactions for payment across the network to encourage effective cash flow.
The responsibilities of the Intercompany Accounts Coordinator are part of an overall billing and invoicing process and troubleshoots any queries and errors that occur to facilitate on-time payment.
- Carry out accurate cross check of monthly netting transactions to ensure compliance of the procedures and correctness of payable amounts
- Working proactively to meet all deadlines
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and research invoice discrepancies
- Proven ability to take direction and execute tasks autonomously, accurately, and efficiently
- Strong organisational, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Courage to bring forth ideas to increase efficiency/improve ways of working
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service; desire to exceed customer expectations
- A team player who conducts themselves with integrity and treats others respect
- Technically literate (Microsoft Office packages; solid skills particularly in Excel and good working knowledge of Business Objects)
- Results driven with an accountable attitude